Au Marronnier is situated at the foot of Mount Ventoux in the heart of the Provence.
Sports enthusiasts will enjoy the many cycling and walking routes as well as roads that wind through vineyards and fields of lavender.
You can go to the market in the picturesque villages in the area, and in the summer there is Avignon with its theater festival.
A day trip to Montpellier or Marseille is also a possibility .
ACTIVITIES IN THE REGION
- Cycling up or around Mount Ventoux.
- Nature Walks in the Gorges de la Nesque .
- Wine Routes of Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Gigondas, Vacqueyras, the Côtes du Rhone villages and of course the Ventoux.
- Lavender Route to Sault (30 km)
- Markets in Carpentras (16 km) - Bedoin (10 km) - L'Isle sur la Sorgue (25 km)
- Avignon (37 km) and its festival